Fifth Annual Celebrating Women in Competition Law in California
March 10, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Due to ongoing COVID-19 indoor gathering restrictions and concerns about the Delta variant, we have decided to reschedule the September 9, 2021 Fifth Annual “Celebrating Women in Competition Law in California” event. Having this event in person (as opposed to virtual) is critical to the core principle of the event: to provide an opportunity for female antitrust practitioners and those who support them to be together in the same room to share experiences, stories and make connections. Accordingly, we have moved the event to Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 5:30pm at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius in San Francisco. Please mark your calendars and keep your fingers crossed that we will be able to safely gather together at that time. Thank you.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please reach out to ProgramRegistrations@calawyers.org.
Jill Manning & Kate Patchen
Location: Morgan Lewis & Bockius One Market, Spear Street Tower, 28th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
This program offers 1.0 Hour Recognition and Elimination of Bias.
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration and Hosted Networking Reception
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Panel Presentation
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Hosted Networking Reception
In a conversation moderated by the Honorable Beth Labson Freeman, the panel of female trailblazers of the competition bar will share their paths to leadership, discuss the role of gender in their leadership styles, and provide advice for navigating gender-based obstacles. The evening will conclude with a hosted networking reception featuring delectable bites and beverages.
Moderator: The Honorable Beth Labson Freeman, United States District Judge
- Belinda Lee, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Lesley Weaver, Partner, Bleichmar, Fonti & Auld
- Mikal Condon, Trial Attorney, US Department of Justice
- Laura Wilkinson, Senior Director and Associate General Counsel – Competition Law, PayPal, Inc.
- $50 for Non-Members
- $25 for Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section Members
- Free for members of the Judiciary, CYLA Members, and Law Students
This event may be recorded. By attending this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded, and to any use, by the CLA, of your likeness, voice, and name in any and all media including social media. If you do not want your name or photo to be used, please let us know in advance. We cannot, however, honor requests to opt out of the use of your image or voice if you choose to ask a question during one of the event sessions.