- This event has passed.
39th Annual Meeting of the Labor and Employment Law Section
July 13 @ 9:00 am – July 14 @ 11:45 am
Virtual event. Registrants will be able to attend sessions for up to 30 days after the conclusion of the program.
Earn up to 9.0 Hours of MCLE, 1.0 Hour Elimination of Bias
- Employment Law Year In Review
- Genderfluidity: How Societal Understanding of Gender Identity Has Impacted the Workplace
- Update on Labor Law and NLRB — What L&E Practitioners Need to Know
- Nuts & Bolts of Seeking & Responding to Requests For ESI
- Conversation with Lisa Powell, General Counsel, California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Ever Changing Reproductive Rights – The Impact on Employers’ Health Care Benefits, Workplace Laws & Potential Impact on Substantive Due Process Workplace Rights
- What Every Employment Lawyer Needs to Know About California’s Privacy Laws
- Sword & Shield: Bringing & Defending Claims Against Employees
- Early bird – $95 (ends July 6, 2023)
- Regular rate – $125
- Law student/New Lawyers Section – $75
The California Lawyers Association is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider.