Sixth Annual “Celebrating Women in Competition Law in California”
March 9 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Pack your bags and head to San Francisco on March 9, 2023 because the Sixth Annual “Celebrating Women in Competition Law in California” is back in town! Among our panel of exceptional female trailblazers of the competition bar are Bonnie Lau (Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP), Lin Chan (Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein), Elizabeth Jensen (Trial Attorney, United States Department of Justice, Antitrust Division), and Leonor Velazquez Davila (Associate Director, Global Antitrust Compliance, Intel Corporation). Don’t miss out on their words of wisdom and register today!
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration and Hosted Networking Reception
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Panel Presentation
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Hosted Networking Reception
Dirty Habit @ Hotel Zelos
12 Fourth Street
San Francisco, California 94103
Earn 1.0 Hour Recognition and Elimination of Bias
In a conversation moderated by the Honorable Jacqueline Scott Corley, the panel of female trailblazers of the competition bar will discuss their career paths, provide tips for recognizing and eliminating bias in the antitrust bar, and share strategies for navigating gender-based obstacles. The evening will conclude with a hosted networking reception featuring delectable bites and beverages.
Moderator: The Honorable Jacqueline Scott Corley, United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Bonnie Lau, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Lin Chan, Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
- Elizabeth Jensen,Trial Attorney, United States Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Leonor Velazquez Davila, Associate Director, Global Antitrust Compliance, Intel Corporation
- Jill M. Manning, Partner, Pearson Warshaw, LLP
- Kate Patchen, Partner, Covington & Burling, LLP (not licensed to practice in CA)
Thank you to our Generous Sponsors
This event is generously sponsored by Angeion Group and Huntington Bank.
- $50.00 for non-CLA members
- $25.00 for Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section members
- Free for members of the Judiciary, NLS members, and Law Students
Pre-Registration Deadline: The deadline to pre-register is Thursday, March 2, 2023.
Cancellations/Refunds: Requests must be received in writing by Thursday, March 2, 2023. A $10 processing fee will be charged for requests received after Thursday, March 2, 2023. For more information, call (916) 516-1757.
Special Assistance: For special assistance, please call (916) 516-1740.
Questions: For registration information, call (916) 516-1757. Telephone registrations will not be accepted. For program content and/or Section information call (916) 516-1740.
This event may be recorded. By attending this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded, and to any use, by the CLA, of your likeness, voice, and name in any and all media including social media. If you do not want your name or photo to be used, please let us know in advance. We cannot, however, honor requests to opt out of the use of your image or voice if you choose to ask a question during one of the event sessions.
California Lawyers Association is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider