- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 2022 CLA Annual Meeting
- A Personal Note From Your CLA President
- California Legal Community Introduces Gala Event to Support Access to Justice and Civics Education Programs
- Free Legal Answers Program Offers Convenient Way to Help Those in Need
- Ethics Spotlight: Of Fools, Of Counsel, and Attorney Fee Awards
- How Female Attorneys Can Improve Their Financial Well-Being
- CLA Asks U.S. Supreme Court to Establish Boundaries of Attorney-Client Privilege
- Oyango A. Snell Honored as Association Executive of the Year
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
Featured CLA Webinars
- August 17 @ 12:00 p.m. | What My Facebook Posts Teach About Lawyer Mental Health
- August 26 @ 12:00 p.m. | Addressing Unconscious Bias Towards the LGBTQI+ Community
- August 31 @ 2:00 p.m. | The Implications of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- September 15-17 | 2022 Annual Meeting
- September 17 | CLA and California Judges Association Gala
- October 6 | Can Lawyers Do That? A Professionalism Question
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.