- Law Firms Embrace Remote Work
- California Judges Will Soon Be Allowed to Comment on Rulings
- California Supreme Court Amends Code of Judicial Ethics
- Supreme Court of California Issues Statement on Equality and Inclusion
- A Personal Plea for Addressing the Root Causes of Racism
- “. . . And Justice For All”—Better Serving the Public, and Enhancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Facing the Challenges that 2020 Has Brought
- Litigation Section Statement on the Unlawful Killing of George Floyd
- Step-by-Step Guide to Reopening Your Law Office
- Executive Director and CEO Interviewed Regarding the Reopening of California Courts
- Lawyer Mental Health Research Project Notification
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Community Discussion
- CLA and CalBar Connect Partner to Bring More Benefits to California Attorneys
- CLA Request for Guidance and Emergency Relief in Family Law Matters
Webinars Related to COVID-19
- July 15 @ 3 p.m. | Coffee Break
- July 28 @ 12 noon | For Law Students: Networking & Finding a Job During Covid-19 (free event!)
- July 30 @ 5 p.m. | For Law Students: Networking & Finding a Job During Covid-19 (free event!)
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.