Monthly Free MCLE – CLA Member Benefit
As a benefit of CLA membership you can take an advantage of one hour of free MCLE credit. Click here to view this month’s free offering.
Online CLE for Participatory Credit
View Workers’ Compensation Section programs over the internet for participatory MCLE credit. To see all programs, click here.
Online articles from Section publications are available for self-study MCLE credit. Each article is worth 1 hour of self-study credit. It’s easy … read an article and then take a 20-question quiz. The answers and justifications are available immediately upon submitting the quiz. You can earn up to 12.5 hours of self-study credit per reporting period. For more information, see our online catalog of articles and select “Workers’ Compensation.”
CLA Workers’ Comp Section members may also use this link to access a plethora of our most popular articles from our publications.
- November 2019: Reconsidering Kite In Light of Fitzpatrick by Peter Golden
- September 2019: WCAB Defines Catastrophic Injury by Julius Young
- February 2019: How to Analyze Apportionment – by Eric Ledger, WCALJ Oakland District Office
- November 2018: Fitzpatrick – 3rd DCA Interprets LC4662 – by Jake Jacobsmeyer
- September 2018: WCAB Limits the Scope of Discovery- by Kia Meyers Holsey
- April 2018: Analysis of the “Pike” Case – by Christian P. Kerry