2L and 3L Law Students (Recent Grads too!):
Are you interested in becoming an IP Section Reporter? The Intellectual Property Section of the California Lawyers Association is looking for 2Ls, 3Ls and recent graduates to serve as IP Section Reporters for 2018.
What You’ll Get:
- Behind-the-scenes access to, and complimentary registration for, in-person programs, including the 43rd Annual IP Institute in November 2018, organized by the IP Section
- Opportunity to learn about IP law from distinguished practitioners and judges
- Networking opportunities
- What You’ll Do:
- Attend the in-person programs for which you have been selected
- Tweet and post in social media during assigned programs and events using the #CAIPSection hashtag
- Take and post photographs throughout the programs
- Author a short recap article after a program with opportunities to present your recap at an IP Section Interest Group monthly meeting following the program
- Assist speakers
- Interview a panel before a program and tweet/post in social media
- Other fun and helpful stuff
- You must be currently enrolled in an ABA or CBE accredited California law school, or a recent graduate (within 1-2 years of graduation) who is not currently employed. Experience in IP law is a plus.
- You must be a member of the IP Section. Membership in up to three Sections is FREE for law students and first year practicing attorneys. If you aren’t already a member, submit your Section Enrollment Form with your application.