The Business Law Section serves its members and the public through its substantive Standing Committees and its Editorial Board. View our list of our subcommittee officers.
To view our updates, click on one of the following:
- Agribusiness Committee
- Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Corporations Committee
- Franchise Law Committee
- Health Law Committee
- Insolvency Law Committee
- Internet and Privacy Law Committee
- Non-Profit Organizations Committee
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies Committee
For information on how to join, see the Application Form. We urge you to consider joining.
Contact the Committee
Attention Business Law Section members! The Business Law Section and all of the standing committees send periodic e-mail bulletins to their constituencies. As a Business Law Section member, you can sign up to receive notifications in all areas that interest you.
BLS Section members are encouraged to Sign up for Standing Committee Email Updates.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Transactions (formerly UCC)
- Consumer Financial Services
- Financial Institutions
- Franchise Law
- Health Law
- Insolvency Law
- Insurance Law
- Internet & Privacy Law (formerly Cyberspace Law)
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
The Editorial Board is responsible for all editing and publication activities for the quarterly Business Law News, and the Annual Review of Recent Developments and Legislation. The Board reviews and selects articles for the two publications and supervises the production staff. For more information, see Editorial Board.