Ca. Workers' Comp. Quarterly Vol. 35, No. 2, 2022
- 2022 Workers' Compensation Special Recognition Awards
- In This Issue
- Litigating Third Party Credits at the WCAB
- PEOs: How to Prosecute and Defend Cases Involving Employee Leasing Agreements
- Practice Long and Prosper: A Manifesto for the Workers' Comp Community
- See's Candies v. Superior Court of California: Defining the Limits of the Exclusive Remedy Doctrine in Workers' Compensation
- The Manuel Case: Is Immigration Status Relevant to Liability in Civil Proceedings, Including Workers' Compensation?
- When Does a Court of Appeal Have Jurisdiction over a WCAB Decision?
- Workers' Compensation Section 2022-2023 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROSTER
- Note from the Editors