Ca. Workers' Comp. Quarterly 2019, Vol. 32, No. 1
- Dwc Disability Evaluation Unit Overview
- Note from the Editor: Kids' Chance of California
- Wcab Commissioners' Settlement Conference: An Interview with Judge David Hettick
- Why Do Claims Go South? Preventing and Dealing with Stuck Claims
- Why the Dynamex Decision Is Important for Injured Workers Regardless of Whether the "Abc" Test Applies to Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Section 2018-2019 Executive Committee Roster
- Wow: How Social Media Is Connecting Women of Workers' Compensation
- "They Can't Do That, Can They?" Employer Policies That Violate Feha
"They Can’t Do That, Can They?" Employer Policies That Violate FEHA
Hilary Hammell, Esq.
Jean Hyams, Esq.
California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) is chock-full of protections for injured workers. As FEHA practitioners, we hear often from our friends in the comp arena about employer behavior that is not just infuriating but seems per se to violate FEHA. We are authoring this article to highlight the following employer policies every worker’s comp attorney should know about because each violates disabled employees’ rights under FEHA.