Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Spring 2018, Volume 24, Issue 2
- A Federal Court Upholds the Legality of California Workers' Compensation Anti-Fraud Legislation With Additional Procedural Due Process Warranties
- Cannabis Country
- Coach's Corner: Get Off the Hamster Wheel Now, Before it is Too Late!
- Executive Committee of the Solo and Small Firm Law Section 2017-2018
- Five Things You Need to Know About Today's Rapidly Changing Immigration Laws
- Letter From the Editor
- MCLE Article: Judgment Liens: the First and Last Step
- Proposed New Ethics Rules, and Their Impact on Solo Practitioners
- Table of Contents
- Who Owns the Client?
- Letter From the Chair
Letter From the Chair
By Ritzel Starleigh Ngo
Ritzel Starleigh Ngo is the Chair for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the California Lawyers Association, and she practices family law in Pasadena. Ms. Ngo is experienced in contentious dissolutions; parentage matters; child custody and visitation, spousal and child support; property division; temporary and permanent restraining orders; including domestic violence, elder abuse, and civil harassment. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Dear Section Members:
Our section has identified several subcommittees which I want you to be aware of, so that you can join and participate and share your ideas. Thank you to our members who have reached out to me and other members of our executive committee with ideas to provide our section with feedback in how we can support your needs as a small law firm and/or a solo practice.