Real Property Law
Cal. Real. Prop. Journal 2021, VOL. 39, NO. 3
- 2020-2021 Executive Committee of the Real Property Law Section
- 2021 California Real Property Journal
- Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied: Regaining Possession of Commercial Real Property in a Court System Impacted by the Great Recession and the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Message from the Chair
- Table of Contents
- Ten Tips for Upgrading the AIR Commercial Real Estate Lease Form
- When the Courthouse Doors Are Closed: Trials in a State of Emergency
- MCLE Self-Study Article: It's Not Easy Being Green: California's Journey Towards a More Sustainably-Built Environment
MCLE Self-Study Article: It’s Not Easy Being Green: California’s Journey Towards a More Sustainably-Built Environment
Check the end of this article for information on how to access one MCLE self-study ethics credit.
Jennifer Tung and Christi Fu
Jennifer Tung is an attorney with Hunt Ortmann Palffy Nieves Darling & Mah, Inc., where she focuses her practice on complex business and construction matters. She has represented clients ranging from small businesses to publicly-traded companies, and from public agencies to non-profit organizations. Her work includes resolving disputes related to breaches of contract, scope of work disagreements, and construction and design defect claims. She is also an emerging thought leader in the area of green construction and frequently writes and speaks about new laws that impact sustainable building.
Christi Fu is the Operations Manager of Arcadis’s Contract Solutions Practice in the Western United States responsible for construction claims, expert witness, and dispute resolution service offerings. Christi has extensive experience on numerous project types including roadways and highways, bridges, light rail, wastewater treatment facilities, airports, ports, and buildings. She is a registered Professional Engineer in California, a Certified Construction Manager, a LEED Accredited Professional and Envision Sustainability Professional and has been an active member of USGBC for the past ten years. Christi earned her BS and MS in Civil Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley.