Public Law Journal: Winter/Spring 2018, Vol. 41, Nos. 1 & 2
- 2017-2018 Executive Committee of the Public Law Section
- 2017-2018 Public Law Journal Editorial Board
- Chair's Message
- Democracy in America and the Federal, State, and Local Government Battles Over Sb 54
- Limits on Agencies' Ability to Reject All Bids
- Recreational Trail Immunity is Narrowed By Courts of Appeal
- Litigation & Case Law Update
Litigation & Case Law Update
by Katherine Cook, Carmen Gibbs, Leslie Lopez, and Chris Whitman
Katherine Cook is Of Counsel at Meyers Nave. Carmen Gibbs is Staff Counsel at the California Department of Community Services and Development. Leslie Lopez is the Deputy Director and Chief Counsel at the Department of General Services. Chris Whitman is a Deputy City Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco.
PUBLIC RECORDS ACT
Labor & Workforce Dev. Agency v. Superior Court (2018) 19 Cal.App.5th 12, filed Jan. 8, 2018.