Public Law Journal: Summer 2016, Vol. 39, No. 3
- Bid Problems Do Not Have to Be Big Problems Part One: Avoiding Bid Protests
- Government Corruption: a Global Threat and Domestic Fear and the Supreme Court's Curb on Public Integrity Prosecution
- Message from the Chair
- Public Law Journal
- Public Law Section Hosts Three Law School Panel Receptions in October
- Public Law Section
- Squirtles and Pidgeys and Eevees, Oh My!: Pokémon Go, Augmented Reality Games and Public Property
- Litigation & Case Law Update
Litigation & Case Law Update
By Eugene Park*
Weiss v. City of Los Angeles (2016) ___ Cal.App.4th ___ (Court of Appeal, Second Dist., filed Aug. 8, 2016).
Vehicle Code prohibited city from delegating review of parking citations to outside contractor.