Law Practice Management and Technology
The Bottom Line Volume 34, No.3, August 2013
- MCLE Self-Study Article: Cybersecurity -- a Top of Mind Issue That Companies Must Consider
- MCLE Self-Study Article: the Advanced Persistent Attack and What Your Law Firm Should Do
- Book Review By Larry Meyer
- Coach's Corner: Technology, Competence and Risk in Data Security and Privacy
- MCLE Self-Study Article: Addressing Social Media Security and Privacy Challenges
- MCLE Self-Study Article: Data Security Breach Notification Laws: How They Affect Your Law Firm and Your Clients
- MCLE Self-Study Article: "Naked Online", an Excerpt from the Book "Protecting Your Internet Security"
- MCLE Self-Study Article: the Attorney as Employer: the Law Regarding Employee Privacy in Social Media Posts
- MCLE Self-Study Article: Using Client Portals to Protect Your Clients’ Privacy
- MCLE Self-Study Article: What Is Privacy in the Information Age?
- Message from the Guest Editor: Protecting Privacy in Your Law Practice
- Message from the Chair: Privacy at Risk
Message from the Chair: Privacy at Risk
By Perry L. Segal, Esq.
Say it with perfume, say it with gold;
Say it with gloves or with mink.
Say it with diamonds, say it with pearls;
But never say it in inkâ¦
~ Author Unknown
NSA. Snowden. Prism. Hong Kong. Russia. Cuba. Venezuela. What in the world is going on?!?!?!? Itâs quite by coincidence that LPMT brings you this timely special issue when our privacy â both as individuals and legal practitioners â has never been more at risk; or so we think.