Labor and Employment Law
Ca. Labor & Emp't Rev. November 2016, Volume 30, No. 6
- Labor & Employment Law Section Executive Committee 2016-2017
- California Labor and Employment Law Section Survey: We Are Only Mostly Satisfied
- Cases Pending Before the California Supreme Court
- Employment Law Case Notes
- Inside the Law Review
- Message from the Chair
- Nlra Case Notes
- The Labor and Employment Law Section's New Executive Committee Members
- Wage and Hour Case Notes
- Who Decides if an Arbitration Clause Allows for a Class Action?
- Public Sector Case Notes
Public Sector Case Notes
By Stewart Weinberg
Stewart Weinberg, a 1960 graduate of Boalt Hall, is a shareholder of Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfeld in Alameda, a union-side labor law firm. Mr. Weinberg specializes in the representation of unions and employees in the public sector.