Intellectual Property Law
New Matter SUMMER 2022, VOLUME 47, EDITION 2
- 2022 New Matter Author Submission Guidelines
- Becoming More Like California? a Potential National Movement Towards Restricting the Use of Non-competes
- Copyright Commons
- Federal Circuit Column
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SECTION Executive Committee 2021-2022
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SECTION Interest Group Representatives 2021-2022
- Intellectual Property Section New Matter Editorial Board
- Larry G. Junker V. Medical Components, and Martech Medical Products, Inc.
- Letter From the Chair
- Letter From the Editor-in-chief
- My Ai Did It: Intermediary Liability For Ai?
- Ninth Circuit Report
- Quarterly International Ip Law Update
- Russia Permits Uncompensated Use of Certain Patents and Future of Russian Patents
- Table of Contents
- The California Lawyers Association Intellectual Property Alumni
- THE SUPREME COURT'S DECISION IN UNICOLORS, INC. V. H&M HENNES & MAURITZ, L.P. ELIMINATES A TRAP FOR UNWARY COPYRIGHT APPLICANTS
- Trade Secret Report
- Ttab Decisions and Developments
- What's Happening In Russia—Should Ip Rightsholders Be Concerned?
- Online Cle For Participatory Credit
ONLINE CLE FOR PARTICIPATORY CREDIT
Take advantage of IP Section programs over the internet for self-study and participatory CLE credit. Choose from hundreds of hours of California Lawyers Association MCLE programs in a variety of IP interest areas including copyright, licensing, patents, trademark, trade secrets, and many more. Access IP’s full CLE catalog at calawyers.org/section/intellectual-property-law/education/.
A list of some of IP’s more popular CLE courses include:
- Characters: Intellectual Property and Other Protection Issues
- Recent Developments in Copyright Lawâ2013