Intellectual Property Law
New Matter FALL 2018, Volume 43, Number 3
- 2018 New Matter Author Submission Guidelines
- Case Comments
- Copyright News
- Everything You Need to Know About Foreign Patent Damages
- Federal Circuit Report
- Intellectual Property Section Executive Committee 2017-2018
- Intellectual Property Section Interest Group Representatives 2017-2018
- Ip and Art: An International Perspective
- Legislation Interest Group Report
- Letter from the Chair
- Ninth Circuit Report
- Online Cle For Participatory Credit
- Quarterly International Ip Law Update
- The California Lawyers Association Intellectual Property Alumni
- The Licensing Corner
- Ttab Decisions and Developments
- Letter from the Editor-in-Chief
Letter from the Editor-in-Chief
THOMAS A. WARD
ARRIS Group, Inc.
We continue to welcome article submissions in the field of IP from anyone who is interested in writing. Submission guidelines are included at the end of each issue of New Matter. If you would like to propose an article for submission, please email our Acquisitions Editor, Amanda Nye, whose contact information is provided at the end of each New Matter edition.
Thank you also to our New Matter editorial staff for accomplishing the work to get this publication to you. In particularly, thanks to Anthony Craig who handles Production and Dabney Eastham who handles Senior Articles by provides final editing for all feature articles.