Envt'l Law News SPRING 2021, VOL. 30, NO. 1
- 2020-2021 Environmental Law Section Executive Committee
- Editor's Note . . .
- Implementing Gsps and Ceqa Review: Planning Today For Streamlined Groundwater Sustainability
- La Posta Band of DiegueÑO Mission Indians V. Trump: Acknowledging and Addressing the Harm To Kumeyaay Tribes For Destruction of Their Homelands From the Border Wall Project
- Motivated, Active, and Learning: On Improving Diversity In the Practice of Environmental Law In California
- Opportunities and Requirements For Public Engagement In the Ceqa and General Plan Processes
- Reflections By Recipients of the Environmental Law Diversity & Inclusion Fellowship
- Table of Contents
- The 2020 Environmental Legislative Update: Pandemic Paralysis
- Environmental Law News Publications Committee
ENVIRONMENTAL LAW NEWS PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE
Chair: Jennifer L. Harder
Editors: Samir J. Abdelnour, Rebecca R. Akroyd, Christopher R. Guillen, Sarah M. Hoffman, Miles Hogan, Julia Stein, William D. Wick
If you would like to submit an article for publication or be a guest editor for a special topic or issue, please submit your proposal to Jennifer Harder at email@example.com.
If you are interested in advertising in Environmental Law News, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.