The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is pleased to offer complimentary membership to provisionally licensed lawyers in California. Membership is good through 2021. To claim your complimentary membership, create an account on our website, and then sign up for membership as a New Attorney.
Provisional Licensure Webinar – Your Questions Answered
On November 20, 2020 CLA held a webinar to answer common question related to the new provisional licensure program.
- Employing a Participant in the Provision Licensee Program – Why and How?
- The State Bar of California has developed several resources to explain and support the Provisional Licensure Program; click here to learn more from The State Bar.
- The SDCBA is doing matching for SD County
- CLA created an online community for provisional licensees to communicate and meet potential supervising attorneys. CLA membership is required in order to log into the community. Once you’ve joined CLA as a provisional licensee, you can visit the community here. Please note that the online community is temporarily closed for maintenance.
- Do you need assistance finding a supervisor for the Provisional Licensure Program? Please complete this short form