Please join members of the CLA IP Section for a Networking Mix & Mingle on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.! World Intellectual Property Day is April 26, 2019, so come prepared to celebrate IP!
The mixer will be held simultaneously at six locations around the state! If you are, have been, or are interested in being a member of the IP Section, come meet a broad array of diverse practitioners in a relaxed and inviting venue. IP Section Executive Committee members and Interest Group officers will be at each location to answer questions, provide information about the Section, or simply to chat.
We will be providing appetizers and a limited number of drink tickets, so get there early! Bring yourself and your IP colleagues to one of the venues on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
The city locations of the mixers are as follows:
- San Francisco: Table Top Tap House 175 4th Street San Francisco
- San Jose: Nemea Greek Taverna 96 S. 1st Street San Jose
- Sacramento: Punch Bowl Social 500 J Street Suite 100 Sacramento
- Santa Barbara: Uncorked Wine Tasting and Kitchen 432 E Haley Street Santa Barbara
- San Diego: Draft Republic 4282 Esplanade Court San Diego
- West Los Angeles: The Nickel Mine 11363 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles