We offer free MCLE to show our appreciation to our members! This benefit comes in the form of the audio programs listed below. Keep a record of having done so, and you can claim self-study MCLE credit.
We are currently offering:
- 1 hour in Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession and Society
- 1.5 hours in Competency Issues
- 5 hours in Legal Ethics
Select from one of the courses below:
- “Recognition and Elimination of Bias” [1 hour self-study MCLE credit in Recognition and Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession and Society]
- “Rule 3-110 and Substance Abuse: A Judicial Perspective (Lawyering on the Rocks)” [1.5 hours self-study MCLE credit in Competency Issues]
- “Ethics for the Solo and Small Firm Lawyer” [1.5 hours self-study MCLE credit in Legal Ethics; 1.5 hours legal specialization credit in Legal Malpractice]
- “Privacy of Internet, Social Media and Mobile Transactions Under Federal and California Law” [1.5 hours self-study MCLE credit, including 1 hour in Legal Ethics]
- “A Brave New World – Internet and Ethics” [1 hour self-study MCLE credit in Legal Ethics]
- “Attorney Communication and the 1st Amendment” [1 hour self-study MCLE credit in in Legal Ethics]
For access, email the web team with your name, section, and the name of the courses you’d like and we will get back to you.