- This event has passed.
What’s Up With Us
April 19 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
WHAT IS IT? Real Property Law Section monthly discussion of new real property cases, a guest interview, and announcement of upcoming RPLS events.
WHEN IS IT? Wednesday April 19, 2023, from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
HOW MUCH IS IT? IT’S FREE!!
What’s Up With Us! Neil Kalin and a guest host will discuss recent cases of interest affecting the topics below:
(1) Serial litigant has standing to sue for ADA violation;
(2) Not remembering electronically signing an arbitration agreement does not create factual dispute regarding authenticity of signature;
(3) Claim preclusion bars lawsuit over leaky roof;
(4) Ban on discussion between landlord and tenant over tenant criminal history not constitutional; and
(5) Rebuilt single family homes converted into triplex not treated as new construction for exemption from rent control..
What’s Up With Us! Register here.