- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Future of Business Development: Positioning Yourself to Thrive in a Post-Pandemic Marketplace
March 31, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Free event! No MCLE.
As professionals prepare to “return to work,” everyone is wondering the same thing: what will “work” look like when the pandemic is over? Some aspects of business will return to how they were before March 2020 while others have changed forever. Approaching client development in a pre-pandemic manner is no longer a viable option for client-focused lawyers. Learning how best to position yourself and your practice in the next normal will be a critical element to your future success.
In this 60-minute live workshop, we will address:
- What traditional client development routines/behaviors will return and which have changed forever
- New norms in relationship building/networking
- Repackaging your expertise to meet current client and prospect needs
- Critical elements of your online presence
- Lana Manganiello, Director, Equinox Strategy Partners
- Jonathan Fitzgarrald, Managing Partner, Equinox Strategy Partners
- Joseph Welch, Shareholder and Co-Chair, Buchalter’s Agribusiness/Agrifinance group