- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations
November 17 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
2 Hours MCLE
Should you negotiate with video or just on the phone?
When should you go back-and-forth via email or send a written offer?
Why not just do the entire negotiation face-to-face, in person?
How you interact in negotiations has a direct and immediate impact on your results. Yet we tend to engage and make these decisions off-the-cuff. Don’t. Instead, take advantage of the experts’ proven research so you will use the most effective strategies and get your best deals.
In this dynamic and fast-moving webcast, negotiation expert Marty Latz will:
- Show you what to do and what not to do – on video, on the phone, and in writing or via email – in two professionally produced and recorded negotiations;
- Empower you with a strategic framework to evaluate when to engage in person, on video, or on the phone
- Identify effective and ineffective strategies and tactics to use in negotiating in various online environments.
4 Skills You’ll Learn
- Latz’s 5 Steps to Effective Online Negotiations
- Crucial analytic tools to understand and plan your next online negotiation
- Advantages and disadvantages of negotiating via video, email, written documents, phone or face-to-face
- Typical mistakes made during online negotiations
Renowned negotiation expert Martin E. Latz, Founder of the Latz Negotiation, has trained over 100,000 lawyers and business professionals around the world to more effectively negotiate, including in Bangkok, Beijing, Brussels, Hong Kong, London, Prague, Seoul, Shanghai, and Singapore.
An Adjunct Professor – Negotiation at Arizona State University College of Law from 1995 to 2005, Latz has also negotiated for the White House nationally and internationally on the White House Advance Teams.
Latz – a Harvard Law cum laude graduate – isthe author of Gain the Edge! Negotiating to Get What You Want and his new bestseller The Real Trump Deal: An Eye-Opening Look at How He Really Negotiates. He has also appeared as a negotiation expert on CBS, CNN, MSNBC and FOX and in many national publications, including USA Today, Politico, US News & World Report, The Christian Science Monitor, The Economist, South China Morning Post, and many more. He writes a monthly negotiation column that appeared for many years in The Arizona Republic and that now is e-mailed to almost 40,000 readers per month.
For more on Latz, visit www.LATZNegotiation.com.