This program offers 1 participatory MCLE credit. You must register in advance to participate: https://bit.ly/2KMOjM7
This webinar will discuss practical tips on conducting a successful mediation session including:
- The timing of the mediation.
- Drafting an effective mediation brief.
- Preparing for pre-mediation conference calls.
- Preparing your client for mediation.
- Memorializing your agreement and what to do if a settlement isn’t reached during the session.
Speaker: Aaron Gothelf
Moderator: Ana Sambold, Esq.