This program offers 1 participatory MCLE credit; 1 legal specialization in Appellate Law. You must register in advance to participate: https://bit.ly/2QU2250
What every litigator should know about attorney fee appeals will be discussed, including:
- What can be appealed?
- The deadline to appeal and how long it may take
- How to collect or stay an attorney fee award pending appeal, including bonds
- What should be in the record for an attorney fee appeal?
- Appellant and respondent strategies in an attorney fee appeal
- Recovering attorney fees for the appeal
- How an appeal on the merits affects an attorney fee appeal
Speakers: Audra Ibarra and Richard Pearl