This program offers 1 MCLE credit. You must register in advance to participate: https://bit.ly/2FmFzZz
This course canvases some of the most recent and significant cases and legislative developments in mediation and arbitration– at state and federal level – and puts them into historical perspective.
- What’s going on with the Supremes – U.S. and California?
- What’s going on at the Legislative level – U.S. and California
- What’s happened at the 9th Circuit level that has not been appealed to SCOTUS
- What is on the horizon for next year?
- How are the courts and legislatures influencing / directing what we do as neutrals?
Speaker: Rebecca Callahan