Free event! Free lunch!
Join Us for a Discussion for Any Law Students and New Lawyers Who Are Thinking of Pursuing a Public Service Career
Ever wondered what a career in the public law sector is really like? This panel discussion is for you!
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 12:30-1:45 p.m.
Southwestern School of Law
3050 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90010
Bullocks Wilshire Building: Room BW390
No RSVP required to attend. Click Here to download a pdf flier.
The CLA Public Law Section’s Executive Committee is hosting a complimentary lunch discussion in Los Angeles for any law students or new lawyers to explore careers in public service. The panelists will discuss their careers dedicated to public service and the qualities they look for when hiring.
- Professor John Heilman Southwestern Law School (moderator)
- Mary Wickham, County Counsel, County of Los Angeles
- Jennifer Kim, Supervising Deputy Attorney General, CA Department of Justice
- Will Rivera, Deputy Chief of the Special Litigation Division, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office
- William Marticorena, Senior Partners, Rutan & Tucker, LLP
Attendees who qualify will also receive a complimentary membership to the CLA Public Law Section for one year from date of sign up.
- 10% discount on CEB programs co-sponsored by the CLA Public Law Section, as well as discounts on select CEB publications
- Free subscription to the quarterly Public Law Journal
- E-news CLA Public Law Section updates
- MCLE programs offered by the California Lawyers Association
- Webinars and a self-study online catalog offering MCLE credits throughout the year
- Discounted admission to the annual California Public Records & Open Meetings Conference
- Best Best & Krieger
- Rutan & Tucker, LLP