- This event has passed.
Webinar: Negotiating in a Crisis
June 10 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
1 Hour MCLE; 1 Elimination of Bias. You must register in advance to participate.
- Your medical expert witness asks for a “bonus” during the crisis given the huge demand now for his services. How should you respond?
- Should you extend your payment terms to a client during this crisis – even though you need the cash for rent?
- How – if at all – should you take advantage of the crisis in negotiating your client’s partnership deal given that your counterpart’s business just took a huge hit?
Negotiating during a crisis presents unique challenges – including in many legal negotiations.
How you negotiate in these situations may also permanently impact your practice and reputation. And it will certainly affect your results, for yourself and your clients. Learn what strategies and tactics you should use – and what you should avoid – during these surreal times.
5 Skills You’ll Learn
- Latz’s 5 Golden Rules of Negotiation – and how you should apply them during a crisis
- How to exercise leverage appropriately and not be seen as unfairly taking advantage of the situation
- Ways to employ standards to preserve the relationship and avoid burning bridges
- How aggressively you should make your moves – offer-concession patterns – when the crisis environment changes traditional expectations
- Factors to evaluate in controlling the agenda (determining when, if and what you even negotiate in a crisis)
FREE Expert Negotiation advice after the seminar ends
You will receive as an attendee an e-mail subscription to Latz’s monthly negotiation column – so you will never stop honing your skills.