Records, Labels, and A&R in the Streaming Age: Copyrights, Distribution, Licensing, and the Law under the Music Modernization Act
Presented by the Pepperdine Institute for Entertainment, Media, Sports, and Culture, and California Lawyers Association
Roundtable Panel at the GRAMMY Museum
Clive Davis Theater | L.A. LIVE, 800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, California
Thursday, October 17, 2019, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
6–6:30 pm Networking/Check-In
6:30–8:30 pm Roundtable Panel
8:30–9 pm Wrap-Up and Networking; Post L.A. LIVE Networking
Earn 2.0 Hours of General MCLE Credit
The roundtable panel will be held in person and recorded for the CLA MCLE catalog
Producer: Jeremy M. Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jacqueline C. Charlesworth, Partner, Alter, Kendrick & Baron, LLP
- Bill Colitre, Vice President and General Counsel, Music Reports, Inc.
- Brigid McNally, Senior Manager, Licensing, Rhino Records, A Warner Music Group Company
- Panos A. Panay, Senior Vice President, Global Strategy and Innovation, Berklee College of Music
- Sarah Rosenbaum, Music Counsel, YouTube
$195: CLA members
$250: Non-CLA members
$100: CYLA members/students
$100: Academic Faculty/Staff
Light appetizers and refreshments included. All sales are final.
The California Lawyers Association is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider.