- This event has passed.
First Annual CLA Litigation Section Judicial Advisors Roundtable
August 26 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Please join us for the First Annual CLA Litigation Section Judicial Advisors Roundtable moderated by CLA Litigation Section Chair, Terrance J. Evans who is also a partner at Duane Morris LLP.
This program will feature the following high profile jurists who serve as judicial advisors to the CLA Litigation Section:
- Hon. Elizabeth Feffer (Ret.) – Neutral, ADR Services, Inc.
- Judge Kevin Brazile – Superior Court of Los Angeles County
- Presiding Judge Samuel K. Feng – Superior Court of San Francisco County
- District Judge Beth Labson Freeman – United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Justice Jim Humes – First Appellate District of the California Court of Appeal
- Justice Elena Duarte – Associate Justice on the Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District
Moderator: Terrance J. Evans – CLA Litigation Section Chair, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
The above listed jurists will discuss best practices for practitioners, and provide their vision for litigation in California in a post-Covid-19 world. This will be a virtual event where attendees will be able to ask questions of the panel. Also appearing at the event will be Litigation Section Vice Chair, Jessica Barclay Strobel from the California Department of Justice; Litigation Section Treasurer, Mary McKelvey of Polsinelli LLP; and Litigation Section Secretary, Erik Silber from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California. We look forward to seeing you at this free informative event, which will be open to the public.