This brown bag luncheon is presented by BASF’s Appellate Section and California Lawyers Association, Litigation Section’s Committee on Appellate Courts
Thursday, April 4, 2019, 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
BASF Conference Center
301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Join us for a look at some of the legal cases currently pending between our state and the federal government.
Earn legal specialization credit in Appellate Law
CLA Litigation Section Members – email email@example.com to receive your discount!
Join us for a lively discussion of some of the important cases currently pending between the State of California and the Trump administration, how those cases may be decided, and the impact the cases may have on the people who live and work here.
- $30 BASF Section members and CLA Litigation Section members (email registration to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $40 BASF Members, Government & Nonprofit Attorneys
- $55 Others
- Free for BASF Student Members
- All prices increase $10 on the day of the program.
- David Carrillo, Berkeley Law
- Jill Habig, Founder and President Public Rights Project
- Michael McConnell, Stanford Law
- Kelly Woodruff, California Appellate Law Group (moderator)