The Environmental Law Section will present or co-sponsor several important educational events in the coming months, as follows:
- Diversity Conference, September 13, 2019, Southwestern Law School.
- Sierra Water Summit, September 12-13, 2019, Kings Beach, California.
- The Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite®, October 17-20, 2019, Tenaya Lodge, Fish Camp, California.
Other Events of Interest
- Solo and Small Firm Summit, June 13-15, 2019, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. The Environmental Law Section has organized a panel discussion on “California Environmental Laws Every Small Business Should Understand,” to be presented on Saturday, June 15, at 9:00am.
- California Lawyers Association Annual Meeting, October 10-12, 2019, Monterey Conference Center, Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay. The Section will present several panels focused on environmental law topics, including stormwater liability, California’s reaction to the federal rollback of environmental laws, and restoration of the Los Angeles River.