Over 250 individuals from the legal community, their friends and family joined us this summer to virtually walk across California in the CLA Wellness Walking Challenge! This free, five-week challenge was completed in teams of five and challenged all participants to walk a minimum of 10,000 steps per day.
By the numbers:
- Collectively, challenge participants walked over 33,323 miles.
- 239 individuals logged steps during the challenge.
- Of the 239 participants, the average distance walked was about 139 miles each.
- The individual who logged the greatest distance hit 431 miles with 1,013,241 steps.
- 55 active teams participated.
- Of the 55 teams, the average distance walked per team was about 609 miles.
Thanks to all who participated. Learn more and find out the winners.