Thursday, March 5, 2020 (The Eve2 of International Women’s Day)
425 Market Street, 33rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
1 Hour MCLE; 1 Recognition and Elimination of Bias
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration and Hosted Networking Reception
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Panel Presentation
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Hosted Networking Reception
In a conversation moderated by the Honorable Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers, the panel of female leaders of the competition bar will share their paths to leadership, discuss the role of gender in their leadership styles, and provide advice for navigating gender-based obstacles. The evening will conclude with a hosted networking reception featuring delectable bites and beverages.
- Angeion Group
Moderator: The Honorable Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers, United States District Judge
- Judith Zahid, Managing Partner, San Francisco Office, Zelle LLP
- Amy Brantly, Managing Partner, Kesselman Brantly Stockinger LLP
- Jacklin Chou Lem, Assistant Chief, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice
- Brinkley Tappan, Assistant Vice President and Senior Legal Counsel, AT&T
- Paula Blizzard, Deputy Attorney General, California Attorney General’s Office
- Jill M. Manning, Partner, Steyer Lowenthal Boodrookas Alvarez & Smith LLP
- E. Kate Patchen, Director and Associate General Counsel of Competition, Facebook, Inc.
The deadline to pre-register is Thursday, February 27, 2020.
- $25.00 for Antitrust, Unfair Competition & Privacy Law Section members
- $50.00 for non-members
- Free for members of the Judiciary, CYLA members, and Law Students
On-site registration is subject to availability. Call to confirm space availability.
Requests must be received in writing by Thursday, February 27, 2020. A $20 processing fee will be charged for requests received after Thursday, February 27, 2020. For more information, call (916) 516-1757.
For special assistance, please call (916) 516-1740.
For registration information, call (916) 516-1757. Telephone registrations will not be accepted. For program content and/or Section information call (916) 516-1740.
California Lawyers Association is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider.
This event may be recorded. By attending this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded, and to any use, by the CLA, of your likeness, voice, and name in any and all media including social media. If you do not want your name or photo to be used, please let us know in advance. We cannot, however, honor requests to opt out of the use of your image or voice if you choose to ask a question during one of the event sessions.