Thursday-Sunday, October 18-21, 2018
Each registrant is responsible for his or her
own hotel reservations. A limited number of
rooms have been reserved at Tenaya Lodge
at Yosemite at the rate of $210 single/
double occupancy per night plus tax and
Resort Fee of $5.00 per room, per day. For
reservations, complete the hotel form on the
previous page, or book online. Reservations
are made directly with the hotel by mail, fax
or online. Telephone reservations are not
To book online go to
and enter the
Group Code: 3138ZR
FOR ONLINE RESERVATIONS ONLY
HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE: September 17, 2018
HOTEL RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE: Please confirm early as rooms will sell out.
1. To make your hotel reservations please complete the registration from below and send with one
night’s deposit. Fax Attn: Candi 559-683-0249 (Telephone reservations will not be accepted).
2. Deposits: Each room reservation must be prepaid by a credit card or check in the amount
of the first night’s room and tax. The room rate will be $210 plus occupancy tax per night.
Deposit will be required at time of booking. The resort fee is $5.00.
3. Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
4. Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be canceled 7 days prior to arrival to receive a full
refund. Cancellation within the 7-day period will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
5. All reductions to a guest’s stay must be received 48 hours or more prior to arrival. If a reduction is
made within 48 hours of arrival, the guest will be required to pay for the original length of stay.
6. “No shows” will be charged the contracted nightly rate for each night the reserved room is
not occupied by the individual, up to and including the entire length of stay.
7. Early departures and/or late arrival will be charged the contracted nightly rate for each night the
reserved room is not occupied by the individual, up to and including the entire length of stay.
The Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite
® will be held at the Tenaya Lodge, located in
the town of Fish Camp, two miles outside the
southern entrance to Yosemite National Park.
Although it will be more convenient to stay at
the host facility, some attendees may choose to
stay elsewhere. Following is a list of alternative
accommodations located near the entrance.
Keep in mind that Bass Lake and Oakhurst are
approximately fourteen miles away.
Narrow Gauge Inn (559) 683-7720
Pines Resort and Chalets (559) 642-3121
Oakhurst Lodge (559) 683-4417
Sierra Sky Ranch (559) 683-8040
Americas Best Value Inn (559) 658-5500
Yosemite Sierra Inn (559) 642-2525
Queens Inn (559) 683-4354
Best Western (559) 683-2378
Big Trees Lodge (888) 413-8869
National Park Camping (800) 436-7275
Rush Creek Lodge (209) 379-2373
The Redwoods Cottages (209) 375-6666
Yosemite West Condominiums (800) 640-9099